CISO Support Overview
Today’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) faces an array of complex challenges; we are all in the midst of constantly evolving technologies that have varied and broad reaching security implications. Cloud computing, mobile computing, and the ongoing market shift to 'as-a-service' capabilities all result in increased exposure that is difficult to manage.
URU provides a suite of services that can be leveraged to meet the specific security needs of our customers. Often, the input of subject matter experts can provide valuable perspective on critical security situations and decisions.
In order to help our clients meet these needs, URU provides a variety of capabilities including:
- Creation and implementation of security programs and activities
- Development of short and long term strategies and implementation plans
- Establishing and nurturing a culture that is security-aware and encourages mature security practices
- Providing reporting and guidance for boards and executive sponsors
- Assistance with risk program vendors, third party security, and due diligence requirements
- Access to senior security resources; our expertise and capabilities are at your disposal