Security Assessments provide valuable security information to serve a variety of purposes: informing security decisions, demonstrating required security practices to business partners, and revealing opportunities to further enhance security. By interacting with various aspects of your business, URU provides a comprehensive suite of Security Assessments, including:
- Vulnerability Assessment - Systematic scanning for the presence of vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses.
- Penetration Testing - Manually testing systems to identify vulnerabilities that are not easily identified through Vulnerability Assessments, as well as determining the potential for exploitation and appropriateness of incident response.
- Social Engineering - Measuring employees' susceptibility to manipulation and possible security compromise.
- Web Application Penetration Testing - Focused testing to identify security vulnerabilities within web applications.
- Red Team Testing - Combining a variety of activities to most closely simulate real world attacks and identify areas for improvement.